As a tenant you are required to report an urgent emergency immediately.
If your property requires an urgent repair outside of business hours and your property manager cannot be contacted, please contact one of our preferred trades people:
Electrician: DPG, Nathan Bourke
Mobile: 0411 359 257
Plumber: Stateville Plumbing Services
PH: 9306 5452
Mobile: 0412 333 358
Urgent Repairs are classified as;
- A blocked or broken toilet system (Not Urgent if more than one in property)
- burst water service
- serious roof leak
- gas leak
- dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
- failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- a serious fault in a lift or staircase.
For further information in relation to urgent repairs in rentals properties please visit the following link from the consumer affairs website.